Academy of Teaching Excellence
ATE was set up in 2002 to revolutionize perspectives in education by focussing on child development and building a healthy community by enriching personal and professional lives. It has, to date, impacted over 7,000 individuals directly through its customised teaching programs and workshops geared towards bringing about a positive change in thought, deed and action.
A multi-modal approach to training is followed through a variety of learning strategies such as lectures and presentations, group exercises and interactive sessions, simulation and role plays, questionnaires and handouts. All training programs are conducted by highly qualified professionals and subject-area experts.
Who Should Attend
- Special Education Professionals
- Professionals from the Corporate and Public Sectors
- Anyone interested in furthering the cause of education or those looking to build their individuality in any sphere of life.
The 'Mind Share' Series
In the recent past, ATE has witnessed a rising demand from special educators, regular school educators and the corporate sector on diverse, real-life issues impacting daily personal and professional living. The ATE 'Mind Share' series of courses focuses on expanding one's knowledge base, developing and sharpening existing skills and increasing effectivenessin one's areas of interests. The goal is to equip the learner, individually and collectively, for the future.
- Courses have been shortlisted based on interests and demands. They can be modified or added to based on demand and available resources
- The duration of the programs can vary from day-long and weekend workshops to monthly and yearly sessions, depending on the needs of the participants.
- A minimum of 10 participants is required for each course.
The courses offered:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Parents Awareness Training Programme
- Volunteer Training Programme
- Vocational Training Programme
- Sensory Training (or Integration) Programme
- Early Intervention
- Training for Caregivers and Support Staff
- Movement Therapy
- Teaching Materials
- Identification and Assessments
- The All Inclusive Classroom
- The Basics of Indian Sign Language