Providing lifespan services to individuals with special needs...
Academy of Teaching Excellence
Diploma and Certificate programs in various topics on disability
Bridges Learning Academy
Offers a holistic program that will respect the learning pace of the children while helping them meet social norms.Read More
Specialized support for children with developmental delays or disabilities
V-Excel Remedial Centre
Instructional activities designed for students deficient in general competencies
Vocational Training Unit
Preparation for jobs that are non-academic and related to a specific trade or vocation
Special schools, early intervention, remedial and vocational programs in Tier II towns
We are driven by best practices
Bolstered by knowledge and conviction
Dedicated to creating a society of Compassion and inclusion
Providing the finest services
For all those touched by special needs
- V-Excel Educational Trust is committed to helping people with special needs fulfil their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives, through:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of treatment therapies, educational programs, training programs, and sports programs and residential and independent living programs
- The development of global outreach programs that will facilitate the sharing of best practices and programs with the global community and beyond
- Understanding the nature of Autism Spectrum Disorder, raising awareness, and promoting the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with disabilities
- Creating awareness, dispensing credible information and striving for public policy initiatives to pave the way for lifelong individualized services
- Training volunteers, professionals, parents and caregivers in disciplines of disability
- Supporting research into the causes of special needs and into the effectiveness of treatment procedures for people with autism and other disabilities
Enrollments in all programs
Centers across India
2nd Annual Day Programme - Nashik
The Trustees, The Management and Staff of V-Excel Educational Trust, Nashik take immense pleasure to invite you to the 2nd Annual Day Programme.
Venue: The Auditorium Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering, Wadala - Pathardi Road, Indira Nagar, Nashik - 9
Date: December 21, 2019
Timings: 11:30 a.m.onwards
Click here to view/download the invitation
The monthly Tarang concert held on Thursday, 26st December at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) - Mylapore between 2.00 p.m. - 3.00 p.m. featured a vocal concert by Ranjani Sivakumar accompanied by Rangapriya on Violin, Sunaada Krishna on Mrudangam.
Venue: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB) - Mylapore
Dates: December 26th 2019
Timings: 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
Most of the activities we are following in our school. But after attending this program, I personally understood the importance, why and for what we are doing it. Very informative and excellent sessions. I hope we could implement it more effectively. Thanks for the group of V-Excel trainers.-KJI Workshop DEEPA GOPINATH
I am blessed to attend this workshop of Gita madam, Puja and Vasudha madam. Certain points were eye opener for me as a parent of 9 years old and 14 years old girls.R. ARUNA
This workshop was truly an eye-opener. I have learnt so much about special children and methods used to enable them and support them with their academics. The 9-day workshop has surely made a better teacher out of me! Hats off to the V-Excel team and a big thank you to KJI for making this happen.ANNA CHERIAN
It is very nice to attend this workshop. I will look forward to attend more in the future. Thank you.NABANITA CHAKI
We as a school following the ICSE syllabus would find the multi-modal approach a far-fetched thing. But definitely, given the time and liberty would integrate it in our teaching.Dhanya
I was very much impressed and it paved way for my concentration. Hats off to the resource people who did a good job. I feel myself fully charged for starting a new academic year with full confidence and proper guidance. It served as an energy booster to serve my society with full potential.AYSHA SIDDIKA C.A.