Join Our Team
Careers in V-Excel
These exclusive Special Education and other jobs feature detailed information about each job. These job postings are current and accurate.
Our extended family of volunteers dedicate their time and energy to provide valuable resources to our services and programs. Their commitments through the thousands of donated hours they give help us make a difference in the life of a child. Ask how you can help:
- Become a mentor to a child in need.
- Tutor children with learning disabilities of any age.
- Assist with special events.
- Help with back-office procedures.
- Assist with clerical support.
- Help pick up and deliver donated items.
- Provide consulting on professional services such as grant writing, counseling.
We provide training to all volunteers. To donate your time, talent or resources please use this link and fill the form or call us.