Who We Are
V-Excel Educational Trust is a registered Public Charitable Trust, based in Chennai. The organization's objectives are to provide lifespan services, education, resources and opportunities for social inclusion to individuals with special needs. Besides the 4 centers in Chennai, V-Excel also has footprints in Nashik, Solapur and Pandharpur (in Maharashtra) and in Erode, Pollachi, Srirangam, Tirunelveli and Thirunagari (in Tamil Nadu) and in Thiruvananthapuram (in Kerala).
The beneficiaries of our programs and services are individuals with special needs (also known as PwD – Persons with Disability) - especially those on the autism spectrum and those with mild to moderate intellectual deficits and cognitive disabilities. The scope of our services does not include individuals with physical impairments or those with psychiatric disorders.
The primary benefit of achieving this goal is the promotion of social inclusion through the development of equal opportunities and resources between people with and without disabilities. An allied benefit is fostering the peace of mind of families of people with special needs or disabilities, by means of new support mechanisms and facilitating independent living.
We provide an umbrella of vital services that are essential for any child with special needs. These cover everything from early intervention, schooling, counseling, therapies, vocational training, placements and promoting independent living skills. There is an inherent recognition that one size doesn't fit all and all programs are designed and tailored keeping in mind the individual's abilities.
The programs offered by V-Excel Educational Trust make every moment of teaching alive and real for the special child by incorporating an mix of proven methodologies, different therapies, and assessments, support systems such as counselling and psychotherapy, medical services, remedial programs, advocacy for equal rights, full inclusion in society, independent living, self-determination and employment.
We have a team of dedicated, motivated and committed teaching staff, who aim to work with the child as their centre and serve in the best interest of the child's needs.
To promote the social inclusion and societal participation of individuals with intellectual and cognitive deficits, across all age groups, through an umbrella of resources and services.
Mission & Strategies
V-Excel Educational Trust is committed to helping people with special needs fulfil their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives, through:
• Facilitating the development and delivery of treatment therapies, educational programs, training programs, and sports programs and residential and independent living programs
• The development of global outreach programs that will facilitate the sharing of best practices and programs with the global community and beyond
• Understanding the nature of Autism Spectrum Disorder, raising awareness, and promoting the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with disabilities
• Creating awareness, dispensing credible information and striving for public policy initiatives to pave the way for lifelong individualized services
• Training volunteers, professionals, parents and caregivers in disciplines of disability
• Supporting research into the causes of special needs and into the effectiveness of treatment procedures for people with autism and other disabilities
V-Excel Educational Trust offers lifespan services to persons with Autism, Intellectual Disablities, ADHD, and other Developmental Disabilities. The goal of the organization is to generate the awareness of, and the access to, education and rehabilitation for persons with special needs. Today V-Excel offers various services like early intervention, special schooling, remedial services, various therapies, rural programs, psycho-educational assessments, counseling, as well as vocational and rehabilitation training. Each program listed below is designed for the holistic development of special children/young adults and to help them become independent, gain confidence, and develop skills that will facilitate social inclusion.